Facial cleansing is a hygienic procedure aimed at deep cleansing of the skin’s pores from sebaceous gland secretions, excess horny dead cells and removing closed (white bumps) and open (black dots) comedones, miliums. Cleaning is relevant for teenagers during puberty, which will help in combination with other measures to minimize acne, people with oily skin, enlarged pores, people with signs of flabby skin – it stimulates metabolic processes, blood circulation, increases skin elasticity, detoxifies. Cleaning helps to get rid of sources of inflammation, and therefore is a necessary preparation for many cosmetic procedures.
The recommended frequency depends on the skin type: Facial Cleansing: mechanical, atraumatic and ultrasonic cleaning
- for dry skin – 1 time in 3 months;
- for sensitive skin, hardware cleaning is recommended, in combination with care products;
- for normal skin – 1 time in 1-2 months (as the skin pores become dirty);
- for fat and combination-1 time a month;
- for problem skin with acne – 1 time a month, or, if prescribed by a cosmetologist, 1 time in 15-20 days.
- helps to increase skin tone;
- improves the complexion;
- eliminates hyperpigmentation and wrinkles;
- cleanses the pores;
- removes dirt and Dead Cells;
- helps to get rid of acne.
recommendations for care before and after cleaning the face.
On the day of hygienic cleaning of the face, you should cancel all water and heat treatments (bath, bath, sauna, swimming pool, thalassotherapy, spa, solarium, etc.), with the exception of washing and hygienic shower, as well as physical activities associated with increased sweating (sports, physical labor). Within 12 hours after the procedure is completed, home face care is limited to washing and using products recommended by a cosmetologist, and it is not recommended to apply makeup, color eyelashes, eyebrows.