Did you know that Microblading Artists are the highest paid professionals in the aesthetics industry? There is no doubt that microblading is rapidly growing in popularity and the demand for this service is only going to grow even larger within the next few years. In Winnipeg, a skilled artist with over two years of experience can make anywhere between $300 to $800 per client. And an Apprentice Artist makes about $100 to $300 per client in their first six months in the microblading industry.
Artists have the options to venture into the industry on their own, start their own business and either work from home or rent a studio to work out of. Or they can work for a medical spa, day spa, a beauty salon—the options are variable and beautiful!
LUX AesthetiKa offers private training for individuals who wish to pursue a career in Eyebrow Microblading. Our preferred class structure is one-on-one, although we also teach two students at a time and we can also arrange group training sessions for salons or spas that would like their staff to be trained. We want to keep our private training sessions to a maximum of two students as we strongly feel that giving our focus to our students in this manner is the only way that will allow them to step out into the microblading industry with confidence and the skills that will really set them apart from the rest.
What sets LUX apart from the rest?
Here are the most common problems with the other training classes out there right now:
- Students are only taught the basics (they don’t even teach you how to do proper hair-stroke placements or eyebrow patterns)
- Your Educator will keep certain techniques to themselves for the fear that you will end up being better than them and that you will take clientele away from them
- Teacher/Student ratio is not adequate — classes are usually max. of 6 students (or more) with one Educator
- Classes are not long enough (usually 2-3 days, 4 hours long)
- No follow up — once you complete the course, there is no such thing as contacting your Educator for future assistance on questions that you might have (which you will have plenty of, trust us on this one)
- Your kit does not include all the things that will allow you to start work efficiently
- Your Educator makes you use your own kit during class — Why is this bad? Because of contamination and the fact that by time you complete your training, you would have used more than half of your kit and then you have to purchase more. To us, your kit is your kit! Whatever you need during training will solely be provided by us. It’s as simple as that.
At LUX AesthetiKa you can feel confident that you will be taught everything thoroughly from colour theory to hand pressure to proper hair-stroke placement. We have learned and created our own techniques and we are always excited to share these with our students! Just like how we are with our clients, we want to remain as transparent as we possibly can with our students. When we say we want to see you become successful, we really mean it.
Our training sessions are 5 days long, 5 hours each day. We tailor our training sessions to suit your own learning style. Let’s face it, not everyone learns in the same way. Some will pick it up quickly and others need more time. That’s just the way it is and we get that. And the best part? Our training days do not have to be consecutive! So if you can only do one class a week, we can arrange that! We are flexible with schedule as we also understand that you most likely have a job and a life just like anyone else.
You will receive a complete kit. And by «complete», we mean COMPLETE! Everything from your gloves to your nifty little pigment mixer, it’s all there! We just want you to have fun and not have to worry about missing items. Once you complete the training, you will have access to student discounts on our online store for all your microblading supplies! No $50 numbing cream here, we promise! We will always ensure that our students will have the best and reasonable price!
Are you ready to start your own business as a Microblading Specialist? Or would you like to add Eyebrow Microblading to your list of beauty services? Call or email us for details!
OCTOBER 2017 (FULL)
NOVEMBER 2017 (1 SPOT LEFT)
DECEMBER 2017 (Now Accepting Registrations)