Microcurrent therapy is a method of physiotherapy based on the impact on the tissues of the body by current pulses of ultra-low frequency and amplitude. Microcurrents have a very beneficial effect on the skin: they stimulate the synthesis of elastin and collagen fibers, accelerate the recovery processes, heal the skin. it has a pronounced lymphatic drainage effect, eliminates fluid stagnation, toxins are removed from the intercellular space. Due to this, microcurrent therapy of the face is considered a very effective method to combat swelling, «bags» under the eyes, «swollen» oval of the face, the second chin.
Microcurrents normalize blood circulation, stimulate tissue saturation with oxygen, and, importantly, restore muscle tone — this is what allows you to restore the contours of the face.
An important property of microcurrents is the ability to enhance the penetration of active components and useful substances from creams and serums into the skin, thanks to microcurrents they can get exactly as intended-into the deep layers of the skin, so microcurrents are perfectly combined in complex procedures. for this reason, vitamins, trace elements, minerals, amino acids of professional preparations get even better into the skin and give an even more pronounced result.
What is important! — the procedure is painless. a pleasant, comfortable procedure is very effective. Microcurrent therapy course, comparable in results with mesotherapy..
The method of microcurrent therapy will allow you to achieve excellent results:
- correct the oval of the face, return it to clear contours, face lifting;
- Microcurrents-hardware face lifting
- eliminate flabbiness and significantly tighten the skin
- get rid of «bags» and dark circles under your eyes;
- eliminate wrinkles or prevent their premature appearance;
- reduce the severity or completely rid you of pigmentation;
- get rid of excessive oiliness of the skin due to the normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- saturate the skin with nutrients, moisturize dry skin;
Contraindications for microcurrent therapy
- cardiopathies, heart attacks;
- implanted» rhythm driver » of the heart;
- poor health.