ULTRASONIC FACIAL CLEANING
This is a procedure for gently removing the dead stratum corneum of the face skin – an ultrasonic scrubber.
Ultrasound wave is able to activate anabolism and catabolism (provide constant tissue renewal) in the skin.
ULTRASONIC FACIAL CLEANSING POSITIVE EFFECTS:
- Restoration of damaged areas on the face
- reduction of local inflammation
- stimulation of intracellular protein synthesis
- this is facilitated by internal heating of the tissue.
- There is an improvement in the mechanisms of immunological protection.
- The antiseptic properties of the skin are expanded.
- Blood circulation and lymph outflow are activated.
- Accelerates the production of collagen and elastin.
Ultrasonic cleaning not only restores and heals, but also has great advantages over chemical and mechanical methods of cleansing the face.
ULTRASONIC CLEANING ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES:
- the dermis is not subject to stretching and squeezing;
- the integrity of the upper layers of the epidermis is not violated;
- old and unnecessary cells are exfoliated.
The procedure has become very popular, as it is effective for those who want to quickly and painlessly improve the appearance of the face.
Ultrasonic cleaning will help to remove such problems:
- dirty pores and black spots;
- dead cells and keratinization;
- excess sebum;
- dull color;
- reduced skin tone.
cleansing — during the procedure, a light micro-massage of the skin takes place-its microrelief is leveled and it gets smoothness, well-groomed, radiant appearance.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not designed to remove dense deep sebaceous plugs — this requires mechanical cleaning.
No preparation for the procedure is required.
How does ultrasonic facial cleaning work steps:
- Make-up remover and skin disinfection.
- Cleaning with a scrub.
- Softening of the skin with cold hydrogenation.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.
- Applying a soothing mask.
- Applying the cream by skin type.
The duration of the painless procedure is 40-50 minutes, and the ultrasound cleaning itself is no more than 15 minutes.
To achieve the desired result, you need 4-8 sessions 1 time in 2 weeks.
When is the procedure absolutely necessary?:
- Ultrasonic cleaning is popular in summer! this is a great alternative to light chemical peeling in the sunny season.
- If chemical peels are contraindicated for you.
- If before important events in your life you want to look 100%, so that your skin looks fresher, and your makeup goes smoother.
ULTRASOUND CLEANING CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- the presence of herpes, eczema, dermatitis;
- trigeminal neuralgia;