IPL hair removal – best hair removal for women and men in Miami
Originally, the aesthetics of smooth skin, devoid of hair, was common in Eastern cultures. But over time, she came to European countries. True, it’s worth noting that the inhabitants of Europe introduced the fashion for hair removal at first not because of aesthetic views, they were guided by the hygienic aspect of this procedure. And in general, such an attitude still divides all women into two camps – some say that removing unwanted hair is beautiful, others talk about the hygiene and practicality of such a solution.
Therefore, it is not surprising that the market of cosmetic services from year to year offers new procedures to get rid of unwanted vegetation in different parts of the body.
- Long-term hair removal with Intense Pulsed Light
- LONG-TERM HAIR REMOVAL WITH INTENSE PULSE LIGHT IS:
- NEW ALTERNATIVE TO LONG-TERM HAIR REMOVAL!
What is Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technique?
Intensive Puls Light (IPL) equipment is a very powerful equipment that generates a stream of waves of different light spectrum.
Why IPL laser hair removal is the best hair removal for women?
IPL equipment is very powerful, it generates about 50 J / cm2 and even more energy. Therefore, the procedures performed with this device are highly effective. The maximum power of conventional cosmetic lamps is only 10-15 J / cm2, therefore it is impossible to destroy the hair follicle with their help, permanently remove hair.
How is IPL different from laser hair removal?
Both methods are good and give long lasting hair removal results.
When removing hair using the IPL method:
the procedure is performed faster, since the sensor coverage area is 8-9 times larger than that of a laser,
the device used in our Lux Aesthetika salon is endowed with more perfect cooling, in connection with which the discomfort becomes minimal;
on the day of the procedure, it is not required to grow hair 1.5-1 mm long above the skin surface, as is required for laser hair removal. It is enough just to shave them off. This is especially useful when removing facial hair (less psychological discomfort).
I want to get rid of unwanted hair – is the IPL the best methods for laser hair removal ?
Hair removal with the help of photoepilation is simple – the photopulse is absorbed by the hair follicle, as a result of which the hair follicle dies and this hair no longer grows. Hair growth is significantly reduced after each epilation. Since hair growth occurs in three phases, and epilation affects only the hair that is in the active growth phase, in order to achieve the desired result, it is recommended to undergo an average of 4-6 procedures (the required number of procedures is individual and depends on the type of skin and hair structure, as well as on the age, gender and hormonal background of the client). Treatments are performed once every 4-8 weeks.
The result is long-lasting, so there is no need for daily shaving of hair. At the same time, the result is very individual – in some cases the hair no longer grows, and some clients, after completing the course, still need to undergo additional procedures (2-3 procedures per year). In any case, the result will not be long in coming – either hair does not appear anymore, or only single, thin and light hair grows, which, in general, do not bother customers
How does IPL affect hair?
The IPL generates a beam of intense, concentrated light of varying wavelengths, which is directed to the desired area using a hand-held sensor.
The pigment in the hair absorbs the energy distributed by IPL, a very large heat energy is released, which destroys the hair follicle. No bulb, hair does not grow back.
Can hair be removed from any part of the body using this method?
Using this method, you can remove hair from any part of the body. For women, hair is most often removed from the area above the upper lip, in the area of the eyebrows, chin, bikini, legs and armpits. For men – from a large area of the body: back or shoulders.
Is it really best hair removal for women?
Yes. Especially such procedures help those who cannot shave or depilate their hair using the usual old methods and those whose hair grows into the skin after shaving or depilation (reddened bumps form, infection begins).
Is there any special preparation required before IPL laser hair removal?
4-6 weeks before the procedure, it is recommended not to pluck, not to remove hair with a depilatory cream, wax or electrolysis (you can shave your hair).
try to keep your skin tanned on the day of the procedure.
For 4 weeks before the procedure, don’t use active cosmetics (which make the skin sensitive to intense light) in the area where you plan to remove hair using the IPL method.
on the day of the procedure, the skin should be clean; make-up, creams, perfumes and other products should not be used. Hair should be shaved off.
Is IPL Hair Removal Painful?
Hair removal with the IPL method is a safe, quick and gentle way. Although some areas of the body are more sensitive than others, many patients experience only little or no tingling. Usually no pain relievers are required.
What are the recommendations after hair removal with the IPL method?
- After the procedure, the skin may slightly redden or itch. These phenomena will disappear in 1-2 days.
- After hair removal with the IPL method, it is recommended:
- don’t sunbathe in the sun or in a solarium for about two days;
- Avoid staying in the sauna, baths and other hot procedures for 1-2 days;
- don’t take hot showers;
- do not scratch, rub, or injure the skin;
- avoid swimming, sports activities, during which the treated skin can be injured or an infection is introduced;
- don’t use any cosmetics for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Is this method suitable for everyone?
- After the procedure skin can be slightly reddened or itchy.
- These affects disappear within 1 to 2 days.
- The unique properties of IPL make it possible to work with different types of skin and hair.
The cosmetic specialists in Lux Aesthetika will individually draw up a schedule for hair removal using the IPL system. During the consultation, cosmetologist will advise and tell you whether this method is the most suitable for you and will select the most effective combination of treatment.
How many procedures do you need?
The number of procedures depends on the density of the hair, their quantity, and the growth cycle. Hair can only be removed during the growth phase (in this phase, the hair grows out of the bulb and appears on the skin surface). A huge number of factors affect hairiness: ethnicity, hormones, medications, metabolism, etc. As a rule, in most cases, a noticeable result occurs after 4-6 procedures.
Specialists in the Lux Aesthetika will offer you the most suitable treatment schedule.
What are the side effects of IPL hair removal?
Short-term side effects may appear, for example: redness of the skin, which disappears after a few hours. After hair removal, in rare cases, scabs or small blisters may appear, which will disappear after 5-7 days. Skin pigmentation changes may appear in dark-faced or tanned people. These changes in skin pigmentation level out within 3 months.
When is IPL hair removal not recommended?
- Procedure fails:
- in case of skin diseases in the area where hair removal is planned;
- in the case of the use of drugs that have photosensitizing properties (i.e. make the skin sensitive to intense light, for example: sulfonamides, systemic antifungal drugs, chlorpromazine, thiazide, etc.)
- performing the procedure is not recommended if the body is prone to the formation of keloid scars
- performing the procedure using the IPL method is not recommended if you suffer from epilepsy, polycystic ovary disease, ovarian hyperandrogenism.
- You should always consult your doctor before the procedure.
- Only a specialist can advise if this procedure is right for you.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF PHOTOEPILATION: Photoepilation is safe, because the light emitted by the device is very close in structure to sunlight, but without dangerous ultraviolet radiation, painlessness
(painful effect during photoepilation is practically not observed, in some cases there is a slight tingling sensation), irreversibility of permanent hair destruction, contactlessness (without influence on the skin of a person, for example – when photoepilation of a bikini is especially important), the impossibility of infection, because the integrity of the skin is not disturbed, comfort, the absence of allergic reactions after the procedure, individual programs for each patient
The effect on the skin has beneficial consequences, since during photoepilation, the process of photorejuvenation of the skin is started in parallel (skin regeneration is accelerated, the synthesis of new collagen and elastin is stimulated). Those we can talk not only about the absence of harm, but about the benefits and general improvement of the skin condition.
MAKE A PHOTO EPILATION IN MIAMI IN THE LUX AESTHETIKA – WHY IT IS WORTH TO DO?
- We care about the beauty and health of each of our clients. Before the procedure, we will analyze the condition of the skin and determine the number of procedures required and their cost.
- Professionalism. The esthetician who will carry out the procedure is a professional with many years of experience.
- Favorable prices for photoepilation in Miami. You can also get acquainted with the price list on the website.
- Feedback from satisfied customers. Working on the Venus Versa apparatus for several years, we know all the nuances of photoepilation for women and men. We do everything and even more to make our clients happy after each procedure.
- Photoepilation is one of the most modern and radical methods of hair removal under the influence of a high-pulse beam of light, which treats the hair follicles on the body.
- The technique is good for all areas. Hair becomes thinner with each session, and after the completion of the course it falls out forever. The skin should be smoothness and beauty.
We use the American standard among devices – Venus Versa, one of the most harmless in the world. Photoepilation in the LUX AESTHETIKA is safe, because the radiation of the device is similar to the structure of sunlight. However, unlike the radiation from the sun, the device does not produce UV waves.
How is the photoepilation procedure performed?
The first stage: a visit to a beautician to be sure that there are no contraindications to photoepilation, as well as to determine the type of skin (so that the master draws up the desired program).
The second stage: photoepilation in the LUX AESTHETIKA:
- A gel is applied for facial skin protection.
- Eyes are protected by goggles.
- The device is used to process the required places.
- At the end of the session, an emollient cream is applied.
What about facial hair removal?
Nature has endowed us with different things, but, unfortunately, we don’t like all of them, and some cause inconvenience. This applies in particular to the hair that grows on the face. If at the dawn of mankind, wool performed important protective functions, then today the remnants of evolutionary processes in the form of facial hair cause problems and experiences.
In the modern world, it is customary to get rid of them. But if for men shaving has long been a natural daily process (except for those who deliberately leave a mustache, beard and stubble), then for women even one extra hair on their face can be a tragedy.
Facial hair removal – features
The human face, oddly enough, has a rather delicate and sensitive skin. Although, from the point of view of evolution, it should be strongly protected – there is too much important under it. Hair is designed to create an additional protective barrier. But, at the current stage, vellus, almost invisible thin hairs grow on the face. Plus, the hormonal structure of the body left in men a fairly strong hair growth on the cheeks, lips, chin, and temples. And women are practically all deprived of this. But even men shave off this hair, let alone those women who, for various reasons, have such a problem. However, shaving is not a good choice in this case. When removing hair with a razor, the hair root remains under the skin, is not damaged in any way, receives a lot of nutrients and grows well further. Each time it gets stronger and stronger, and the hair begins to grow thicker, harder and darker. In addition, the razor
damages the epidermis, which negatively affects at least the appearance, and at the most can cause diseases.
PRINCIPLE OF PHOTOEPILATION:
The method is based on the effect of light energy on melanin – a special coloring pigment that is found not only in hair, but also in hair follicles. During the procedure, melanin interacts with a powerful light pulse, converting it into heat energy, which ultimately destroys the hair follicle. And a few days after the procedure, the hair simply falls out – painlessly and forever! Photoepilation of the face is the effect of a powerful light flux on the follicle. Within 1 session, about one third of the hair is eliminated.
Important: Light exposure during photoepilation additionally rejuvenates the skin, making it smoother and more elastic, while activating all metabolic processes at the cellular level!
Facial hair removal for women of the upper lip and other areas of the face is recommended for the following features:
- tendency to ingrown hairs;
- rapid hair growth, excessive hair growth of the skin;
- tendency to irritation after shaving or other methods of hair removal.
IPL TREATMENT ZONES
- Upper lip. Apparatus Venus Versa eliminates subtle antennae and stiff bristles. IPL Laser hair removal of the upper lip is popular among men and women.
- Eyebrows. IPL delicately removes hairs on the bridge of the nose and helps to gently correct the shape of the eyebrows.
- Cheeks and chin. IPL laser hair removal for chin, beard, cheeks is especially in demand among men who want to give up their daily shaving. Women are also actively signing up for this procedure.
- Temporal region, sideburns. Directional action allows you to adjust the length of the tanks or completely remove vegetation from the temples.
- Neck. IPL completely removes hairs from the front and back of the neck.
- Hairline. The procedure allows you to build an even line of hair growth, visually enlarge the forehead.
- Other zones. The device effectively removes vegetation from the ears, wings of the nose, and other areas.
Benefits of IPL facial laser hair removal
- Long lasting effect
After completing the full course, the skin should remain smooth for months and years. If the hormonal background does not change, hair growth stops for years(it’s individual).
- No ingrown hairs
The laser destroys the hair follicle rather than weakening it, so no ingrown hairs remain after the procedures.
The IPL laser hair removal procedure is completely safe, the laser does not damage the skin, so no trace remains. Impossibility of infection, because the integrity of the skin is not violated.
The procedure is practically painless, but the beautician can apply an anesthetic cream if desired.
- The effectiveness of facial hair removal
The effectiveness of facial hair removal on different parts of the body and for any phototype of hair or skin, in contrast to laser hair removal, which acts only on dark hair and only on certain areas of the body.
After the first procedure, as a rule, in most cases, that about 20-30% (depending on the individual characteristics of hair growth) is removed from the treated area. This is hair that was in the active growth phase and will no longer grow. In the next procedure, as a rule, out of 70-80% of the remaining and resting hair, 20-30% is also be removed. For radical removal, the hair must be treated in the active growth phase (anagenesis).
HOW TO PREPARE
Facial hair removal for women
- In order for IPL laser hair removal of the mustache, temporal region, and other areas to be as safe as possible, it is recommended to start using sunscreen 3 weeks before the first session. It’s important to give up sunbathing, solarium, self-tanning.
- At the same time, you should stop removing hair by all means except shaving.
- When taking any medications, you need to consult with a beautician and, possibly, temporarily abandon some of them.
- You should stop using cosmetics containing retinol and alcohol 3 days before the session. Makeup should not be applied on the appointed day.
- Before the procedure shave your hair with a razor.
Laser hair removal on the face. After epilation
After the procedure, you should avoid high temperatures (saunas, baths), sunburn, peeling, going to the pool. It is better to wash your face with lukewarm water, not hot or cold. It is also not recommended to use cosmetics containing alcohol or essential oils between sessions.
Before going outside, a sunscreen with a high UV factor (over 50) should be applied to the treated area.
NUMBER OF PROCEDURES
The course of photoepilation procedures for each person is individual and on average ranges from 4 to 8 procedures.
SCHEDULE OF PHOTOEPILATION PROCEDURES
2nd procedure after 4-6 weeks
3rd procedure after 6-8 weeks
4th procedure after 8-10 weeks at intervals of 2-3 weeks.
- Infectious diseases
- Diabetes mellitus (taking insulin)
- Oncological diseases
- Diseases of the immune system
- Light vellus, gray hair
- Dermatological diseases
- Pregnancy and lactation period
- In case of surgical intervention in the epilated area less than three months before the procedure
PREPARATION FOR PHOTOEPILATION
- Before the session, you should remove hair with a razor. At the time of the procedure, the hair length should be no more than 2-3 mm. It’s not necessary to shave off the vellus hair.
- Do not sunbathe or visit the solarium 2-3 weeks before the procedure;
- Do not pull out the hair on the epilated area 2 weeks before the procedure;
- Do not wipe the epilated skin area with alcohol-containing products 3 days before the procedure;
For 2-3 weeks after photo-epilation, do not sunbathe and visit the solarium. –
Use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 for 2 weeks ·
Avoid applying alcohol-based cosmetics to the treated area immediately after the procedure; It is recommended to use a razor or special hair removal cream between epilation sessions. The first 3-5 days after photoepilation, you should refuse to visit saunas, baths, swimming pools.
We take care about your beauty and health. Therefore, we recommend to consult with a specialist to determine individual contraindications.
Laser hair removal for women and men in Miami – is the best way to get rid of unwanted hair quickly and for a long time!